Increased size of data on your hard drive or even in an application database can lead to various problems. You may experience sudden freezing of the application while accessing your precious data. For instance, you may face problems with Microsoft Entourage E-mail client while receiving emails. It may stop responding and may crash at times. This behavior leads to critical data loss and need Entourage repair to be resolved.
Let’s demonstrate this problem, which usually occurs while receiving emails in your Entourage account, using the following scenarios:
- You have an Entourage account, which is quite older and has lots of emails, contacts, notes, and other data.
- When you try to receive or download the mails in Entourage, it freezes after installing half of the total mails.
- There is no way to come out of this situation, other than force quitting and restarting Microsoft Entourage.
- When you attempt to rebuild the database using Database Utility tool, it fails and you face the same problem while accessing emails again.
When you run across this issue, you need to identify the cause of the problem and use Entourage recovery solutions to work around it.
Grounds of the issue:
This problem with MS Entourage application occurs most frequently due to any of the following reasons:
- If it is a Yahoo account, then you may have this problem due to the number of messages in a folder. It does not allow you to have more than 55,000 emails in one folder.
- Entourage database is corrupted and the application is unable to read the database due to severe damage.
You can try any of the below mentioned solutions, as per the cause of the issue:
- If it is a Yahoo account and number of messages is causing the problem, then you can sort it out by logging into the account using a browser and moving the messages out of the big folder.
- In case of corruption, you can resolve the problem by repairing and restoring the database using advanced recovery applications.
The recovery tools are capable of thoroughly scanning the corrupted database and extracting inaccessible database objects. They offer safe, quick, effective, and simple recovery using high-end recovery techniques.
Microsoft Office for Mac is available in various versions, which include Office 2004, 2008, and 2011. The earlier versions of MS Office for Mac have very few features as compared to the latest versions. The most important feature that earlier versions lack is the unlimited database size and its handling. If the database size grows in Entourage 2004, it may start crashing and cause severe data loss problems, which eventually require Entourage repair to be fixed.
As an example of this database size problem with Microsoft Entourage, consider the following situations that you may get while accessing your database:
- Entourage randomly crashes when you attempt to send, receive, or open any mail item from your account.
- When you try to switch from one folder to another, the application freezes and you have to force quit it.
- Some of the attachments do not open. The problem occurs mostly with the large spreadsheets and PDFs.
- You encounter database corruption errors while accessing your contacts, emails, notes, tasks, project files, and other database objects.
When it happens, you need to decrease the size of your database by deleting the large database items and perform Entourage recovery to remove corruption from the database.
As stated above, this problem occurs due to any of the following reasons:
- Size of the database has increased and Entourage does not support the database size.
- Entourage database is severely damaged and the application cannot read it.
You can work around this issue using the following methods:
- If the problem is caused by the grown database size, then you need to upgrade to the latest version of Entourage and move your data to the new database. You can create backup of the database by exporting it to either RGE or MBOX files.
- If problem is caused by corruption to the database, then you need to repair it using Database Utility. It is an inbuilt tool that is capable of handling most of the corruption issues.
If corruption persists after using the above resolutions, then you need to opt for third-party database recovery applications. Such tools use advanced recovery algorithms to repair and restore damaged Entourage database. They restore the database to RGE file, which you can import to the database using Import option under File menu.
Microsoft Entourage, like other applications and E-mail clients, may start performing very slow and crashing over time. The size of Entourage database and associated files increases over time, as you use the application. This behavior may sometimes make the database even inaccessible and cause data loss. In order to deal with such issues, you need to opt for the efficient Entourage database repair solutions, which can repair and restore the database.
You can demonstrate this problem by considering the below mentioned scenarios, which you may face while working with MS Entourage:
- Microsoft Entourage performs incredibly slowly, which sending or receiving mails. Address Book is also very slow and you cannot easily access contacts.
- When you try to fix this problem using the Database Utility, the process works smoothly for the first 4 steps, but it hangs in the 5th step.
- You have installed latest updates for both MS Office for Mac and Mac OS X operating system, but nothing seems to work.
This situations leads to data inaccessibility and causes severe data loss, which eventually needs Microsoft Entourage recovery to be fixed.
Grounds of the problem:
You may run across this problem due to any of the following reasons:
- Microsoft Entourage database is very large and the application is unable to handle it properly.
- MS Entourage preferences files are corrupted and thus the E-mail client cannot access them.
- You do not have enough free space on the hard drive to complete the rebuild process.
- Entourage database is severely damaged and the application is unable to access it.
This problem can be fixed using the following solutions:
- Create a new user and move your database to new user to check if the problem with user account.
- Use an external hard drive to store Entourage database on it and rebuild the database again.
- Remove all the Entourage preferences and restart the application. It will recreate the preferences automatically and fix the issue.
- Restore the database from an updated and most recent backup.
As a last resort to all such problems with Entourage 2004 and Entourage 2008, you can use third-party database recovery software. Such applications are capable of effectively extracting inaccessible mails, tasks, notes, and contacts from corrupted database.
Software applications are really helpful in managing your significant data effectively and enhance your productivity. For example, you can use Microsoft Office for Mac productivity suite to do your basic office work. It includes Microsoft Entourage to let you send, receive, and manage your mails, personal data, notes, and contacts. However, there are some situations, where this application may not read your data and give you a corruption error. In such cases, you need to opt for Entourage database repair solutions to get your precious data back.
In order to demonstrate this problem with your MS Entourage account or database, consider the below mentions scenarios:
- You start your Mac OS X operating system based computer, which was shut down gracefully.
- You launch Microsoft Entourage E-mail client and encounter the below error message:
“Database Daemon Fatal Error
The Database Daemon has encountered an unknown error. The Daemon will need to quit and Entourage may need to be fore quit”
- This error message occurs every time you try to start Entourage and it makes all your precious E-mails, contacts, and other data inaccessible.
The above scenarios cause data inaccessibility and data loss in Entourage. In order to work around this issue, you need to recover Entourage database using advanced solutions.
This issue most frequently occurs due to any of the below reasons:
- Database daemon is severely damaged and Microsoft Entourage is unable to use it to launch.
- Database is corrupted and the application cannot read it.
You can fix this issue using any of the below methods:
- If the issue is caused due to corrupted database daemon, then you can remove the database daemon and restart Entourage. It will automatically create a new database daemon and start the application.
- If the above solution does not fix the problem and issue is caused by corrupted database, then you need to restore the database from an updated backup.
- In case backup is not available, then use Database Utility to rebuild the database and work around the corruption problem. It works in most of the database corruption scenarios.
- Database Utility cannot fix severe corruption and if you are still facing the issue, then use third-party recovery applications.
Such tools are designed to effectively handle the database corruption problem. They use high-end recovery algorithms to retrieve inaccessible data from Entourage database and provide you peace of mind.
Microsoft Entourage is a well-known E-mail client for Mac OS X operating system based computer. It stores your precious data in a reliable and safe database or Identity. Entourage Identity contains all your valuable E-mails, notes, contacts, tasks, and other data. However, there are some situations which may make your Entourage Identity inaccessible and put you in need of Entourage database recovery solutions.
As a practical example of this very frequent problem with MS Entourage Identity, consider the below mentioned scenarios:
- You start Entourage to access your mails, contacts, and other data.
- The application fails to open and greets you with an error message that the database is corrupted and you need to rebuild it.
- You rebuild the database using Database Utility, but the process does not complete and database remains inaccessible.
All you significant data becomes inaccessible after the above situations. It leads to severe data loss and require Entourage database repair to be fixed.
This problem may take place due to any of the below mentioned reasons:
- There is a corrupted mail in Entourage Outbox.
- Entourage has selected or you have chosen a new Identity, which is not working properly.
- Application preferences are damaged.
- You do not have enough space on the hard drive to complete the operation.
- Database is severely damaged and is not readable by Database Utility.
You can fix such issues using the below methods:
- Hold down the Shift key while launching Entourage. It disables the schedules and lets you check and remove corrupted messages in the Outbox.
- Remove Entourage preferences and restart Entourage.
- Check if you have selected the correct Identity.
- Create a new Identity and see if Entourage opens with it. If it works, move your data to new identity.
If nothing seems to work and fix your problem, go for third-party Entourage recovery software. Such advanced and effective commercial applications are capable of extracting your inaccessible data in all cases of corruption. They retrieve notes, contacts, emails, address book, attachments, and more.
Microsoft Entourage is a very effective and popular E-mail client and personal information manager. It lets you organize and store your precious data very effectively. It supports all types of E-mail account, including POP3, IMAP, and Exchange Server. However, there are some situations, where you may find that Entourage receives duplicate E-mails in your POP3 account. This situation causes critical problems and you have to repair Entourage database using appropriate methods.
Grounds of the problem:
This is a very frequent problem, which many Entourage 2008 and 2004 users face. It may take place due to any of the below mentioned reasons:
- You have accidentally configured the same account twice. This creates a duplicate account and downloads the same message in both the accounts.
- There is a rule or distribution list in your Entourage that is forwarding all your messages to another E-mail account.
- Server administrator has performed some maintenance of the server and they have reset your account. Every time the account is reset, it downloads all the messages again.
- Microsoft Entourage database is severely damaged and Entourage cannot read and apply the preferences that you have set for your account.
The causes of this problem are very serious and thus you need to take the following steps very carefully to perform Entourage database recovery:
- Verify Entourage Rules- Check the rules to find that you have not created any rule that can duplicate the messages. There is no automated process to do this. You have to do it manually.
- Delete Duplicate Account- In case you have configured the same account twice, and then delete the duplicate account from Accounts option.
- Move Message to New Folder- Log into your Webmail account and move all the messages to a new folder. Then sync Entourage with account to download all the mails again.
- Rebuild Database-If Entourage database is corrupted and the application is unable to read it, then you need to use Database Utility to rebuild the database.
If you do not get any luck with the above options, then you are required to use third-party Entourage repair software to fix the problem. Such tools are capable of handling all database corruption issues efficiently and quickly. They offer safe and best recovery for Entourage 2008 and 2004 databases.
Are you facing constant crashing issues with your Office for Mac 2004 applications? Does your Entourage stop responding and quit unexpectedly while accessing the data? This problem most frequently occurs due to corrupt fonts or Entourage database. It leads to data inaccessibility and severe data loss. In order to overcome such issues, you need to opt for effective and efficient Entourage repair solutions.
As a real life example of this problem, consider the below given scenarios that you may encounter while accessing Entourage 2004 database:
- When you start Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac, it stops responding.
- The application crashes with the following error message:
The action could not be completed. An unknown error (-8738) occurred.
- All your significant mails, contacts, and other data become inaccessible.
This behavior causes severe data loss and put you in need of advanced Entourage recovery solutions.
Following are the most frequent reasons of this problem:
- Office 2004 for Mac has corrupted or duplicate fonts.
- The preferences files of Office applications are damaged.
- Entourage database is corrupted and the application is unable to read it.
Try out the given solutions to sort out this problem:
- Detect and remove the corrupted or duplicate Office fonts. You can do it using the Font Management option.
- Remove the Office for Mac preferences and restart Entourage. It automatically creates the new preferences files and fix the corrupted preferences issue.
- Rebuild Entourage database using the Database Utility application. This tool is capable of detecting and fixing minor database corruption issues of Entourage.
If the above methods fail to sort out the problem, then you need to opt for advanced third-party recovery applications to repair and restore the damaged database.
The commercial tools are particularly developed to perform in-depth scan of damaged database and restore its content. They use safe recovery algorithms to ensure worry-free recovery. You do not need to have high technical skills to use the applications as they have intuitive graphical user interface.
Microsoft Entourage for Mac is a very effective E-mail client from Microsoft. This is a part of Microsoft Office for Mac productivity suite. The application has a wide range of outstanding features, which includes data safety and data sharing. It stores all your significant data in an advanced database. The application as Database Utility tool that helps you work around the database problems and perform Entourage repair in case of corruption.
Entourage enables you to share an Entourage project with other Entourage users. They have complete access to the project information that you have shared. You can save project information on a mutually accessible network or store in shared folder of your computer. Other Entourage users, who have subscribed to the shared project, can control and update the data.
However, there are some situations where you may find that your Entourage database is inaccessible. You can demonstrate this problem by the following behaviors of Entourage application that has shared projects:
- When you start Entourage application, the Entourage icon in Dock keeps bouncing.
- Entourage starts installing some updates and stops with the following error message:
Entourage cannot read the data in this .rge file
- After the above error message, Entourage is closed.
This behavior of the application makes all your valuable data inaccessible and lead to severe data loss.
This problem may take place due to any of the below mentioned reasons:
- Entourage tries to update the shared contacts and other projects files, but the update fails.
- The database is corrupted and the application is unable to read the database files.
Try fixing this problem with the below mentioned steps:
- Remove the shared project, install Entourage updates, and then share the project files again.
- Restore the database from an updated and valid backup. In order to ensure absolute recovery, you should restore data from current backup only.
- Rebuild the database using Database Utility tool of Microsoft Office for Mac.
- If the above methods fail, then you have to opt for third-party Entourage database recovery tools to repair and restore the damaged database.
The commercial applications are capable of extracting inaccessible data from damaged database in all corruption scenarios. Such tools do not demand sound technical skills to repair the database.
Microsoft Entourage stores your critical emails, notes, tasks, and other data in a reliable database. The database has a very simplified structure and thus makes the data accessible pretty easy. However, under some situations, you may find that your database is not accessible. When you try to access mails or other data from Entourage application, you get some error messages that make your data inaccessible. Such situations can lead to severe data loss and require Entourage repair solutions to be fixed.
Some of the database inaccessibility problems and errors can be caused by hard drive related problems. In such cases, you can try Disk Utility to check and repair hard drive permissions. This is an inbuilt utility of Mac OS X operating system that solves various disk related problems. You can also try fixing such issues by removing the application preferences files.
However, if you have checked and repaired your Mac OS X hard drive using Disk Utility and still facing the problems, then you may have to rebuild the database. Microsoft Office for Mac includes Database Utility application that lets you rebuild the database. The rebuild process detects and fixes a number of database corruption related problems.
Before you rebuild the database:
- Make sure that you have a complete backup of the corrupted database.
- You are not rebuilding the Exchange Server database.
- You have enough free disk space to save the database after rebuild.
- You have Administrator privileges on the database.
You can also rebuild the database if you are facing problem in importing the database to Entourage. Such situations may include:
- Entourage is not able to import damaged Entourage X identity to newer versions of Entourage, such as Entourage 2004/2008.
- Earlier version of Entourage is not accessible and it is not possible to manually move your data and then import it to newer version.
Although, rebuild works in most of the corrupted related scenarios, but it does not guarantee to recover data from severely damaged database. The process may also fail on large Entourage databases. In such critical situations, you have to use third-party recovery applications.
Entourage Recovery tools are particularly developed to repair and restore corrupted database. They retrieve all the database objects safely and effectively. Such tools do not demand sound technical knowledge as they have Mac-style interactive user interface.
Like other E-mail clients and personal information management application, Microsoft Entourage provides you an option to create personal folders. It helps you effectively manage your significant information. This feature also ensures database reliability as increased size of Inbox may cause application crash and data loss. However, sometimes you may find that the folder list is not visible. This issue may occur due to corruption to the database and needs Entourage repair solutions to be sorted out.
You can demonstrate this problem by considering the below mentioned scenarios that usually occurs while accessing your Entourage data:
- Entourage does not display the list of public folders.
- You moved the Entourage preferences files to desktop and restarted the application.
- The same problem continued even after that and you observed that some preferences files are missing.
- When you go to View menu and click Show Folder List, the list is displayed.
- Created a new user account, but the behavior of the application is not changed.
When this problem takes place, you may lose access to your significant data. It can lead to severe data loss and you have to use efficient Entourage database recovery methods to get your data back.
The problem may occur due to any of the following reasons:
- The public folders have been deleted accidentally from the database.
- Entourage preferences files are corrupted and thus application is unable to get the folder list.
- Entourage database is damaged and the application is unable to read the data and present the folder list.
In order to sort out this issue, you are required to go through the below steps:
- Log into the OWA or Online Web Access account through web browser to see if the folders are there.
- Remove all the Office preferences files and restarts your system.
- Repair the disk permissions using Disk Utility. It resolves various disk related problems.
- Rebuild the database using the Database Utility tool. It repair and restores the corrupted database.
If the above methods fail to work around the problem, then you have to opt for third-party recovery applications. Such tools work in all corruption situations and restore all damaged data safely.